Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 05 November 2017
  2 Replies
  7.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
I'm having the same problem as others have experience. When I was using the trial version I did not have this problem. But I bought an activation code now it crashes a lot. I'm using Word 365 and I bought Tab for Word just a few days ago. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I used the link given in the email I received after I bought it. I disabled all the addins but Tab for Word. And the only thing I have going on in my normal file are style changes, no macros.

Several situations when it crashes.
- It crashes when I try to go into options from within Word itself. Meaning I do File > Office Tab > Options. When I click on Options Word closes. (When I say it crashes that is what I mean, the whole program, Word, simply closes).
- When I click on one of the tab's "x" it closes Word
- When I click on the new tab spot next to the tab it closes Word
- I discovered if I double click on the Tabs for Word toolbar it closes Word

When it closes it does not ask to save, it just shuts down. Anyway as it is I can't use it, so I hope you can find the bug. Let me know if you need any more info.
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to contact us with your order information via or .
We will help you fix it.
Thanks in advance.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
If Word keeps crashing, you may find that an add-in can be the culprit. If an add-in is an issue, start your application in safe mode by holding the CTRL key down while you click on the application. ... If you see add-ins, start the application normally and disable add-ins one by one.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.