Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 21 November 2017
  0 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello Everyone,

My version of MS Office is 2007. I think there is no simple solution for my question - If there is a solution without using Macros then :woohoo: perfecto!!! But anyway if Macros can give a definitive answer, please don't hesitate to share it as I desperately need to know this.

I have an array say from A2 to A11 filled with random numbers on Sheet1. At the same time I have a large table which contains my random numbers and some more additional data on Sheet2. Please see attached Small array and Table array respectively.

Now my question is - On the Sheet 3 I want to extract respective rows from a Table array. I need to find all the values from the small array in the large table and extract respective rows in Sheet3. Please see attached.

In other words - I want to find A2 value in the Column A of the Table array and copy the remaining cells into another sheet. Then look for A3 in the table, then A4, etc.. But I want the Excel to do it for me, otherwise this whole thing is pointless.

One thing that is for sure - the random values are unique. so there shouldn't be any duplicates. Each random value in both arrays appears only once.

If you read up to this point, then first of all thanks for your time, secondly if you think this is way too easy, then sorry.

Anyway, I apreciate any help.

Cheers.
Table array.png
Small Array.png
final result.png

PS - Please let me know if I did not explain properly - please don't hesitate to ask questions.
There are no replies made for this post yet.